Tuesday, May 19, 2009

25 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman

25 Things A Man Should Never Say To A Woman

While we may be in disagreement over whether a woman should wait for a man to say “I love you” first, I think we can all agree that no woman ever wants to hear her many say any of these things:

1. Another woman’s name during sex
2. “You sound just like your mother.”
3. “You sound just like my ex-girlfriend.”
4. “Not tonight, honey. I have a headache.”
5. “Actually, I’m married.”

6. “Do you want to come back to my place and listen to my ABBA collection?”
7. “What did you do to your hair?”
8. “It must be that time of the month.”
9. “I don’t care, whatever you want. It doesn’t matter to me.”
10. “Wow, she’s got a great rack.”
11. “You could have surgery for that.”
12. “Well, he’s cute.”
13. “Don’t worry, I’ve got it under control.”
14. “But your sister did it for me.”
15. “Okay, but only if you shower first.”
16. “I didn’t plan it, it just happened.”
17. “Do you want to go to my high school reunion with me?”
18. “You kill it, I’m afraid of mice!”
19. “Will you do it if I trim them?”
20. “I’m sorry, I’ll try to hold out longer next time.”
21. “Can you feel it?”
22. Well, you seemed to be enjoying it.”
23. “I think you’ve had enough to eat.”
24. “Do you want to see it dance?”
25. “Maybe you should try kegels.”

Don’t worry, in the interest of equality, we’ll post a list next week of the top 25 things a woman should never say to a man.

Related Articles



0 comments:

Post a Comment